An eleventh person was rescued from a Thai cave on Tuesday evening, a navy source and a provincial official told AFP, as the dramatic bid to free 12 youth footballers and their coach inched towards a successful end.
An ambulance was seen leaving the site about 8.30pm NZ time.
The "Wild Boars" soccer team, aged between 11 and 16, and their 25-year-old coach became trapped on June 23 while exploring the cave complex in the northern province of Chiang Rai after soccer practice and a rainy season downpour flooded the tunnels.
A BCRC spokesman said: "The UK divers are part of the core team, so they will be actively involved and that will include escorting each child out through the flooded passage".
The head of the operation, Narongsak Osottanakorn, said earlier the final operation would be "more challenging" because one more survivor would be brought out, along with three Navy SEALs who have been accompanying them.
Officials were not immediately available to comment on who had been brought out, and it was not clear what condition they were in.
Eight of the boys had been brought out of the cave by a team of Thai and worldwide divers on Sunday and Monday.
Trump visit: London on LOCKDOWN as trip to spark protests
Mr Trump is hardly likely to catch a glimpse of the six metre giant orange inflatable blimp that depicts him as a screaming baby. The declaration was odd given the topic being discussed was whether the President would support a Hard Brexit for the UK.
Doctors were being cautious because of the infection risk and were isolating the boys in the hospital.
Two of the boys possibly have a lung infection but all eight are generally "healthy and smiling", he said.
Although weak, they are largely in good health, authorities have said. "But we will have a psychiatrist to evaluate them".
Officials said the rescued boys had not been identified out of respect for the families whose sons were still trapped.
If medical tests show no dangers, after another two days parents will be able to enter the isolation area dressed in sterilized clothing and staying 2 meters away from the boys, said Tosthep Bunthong, Chiang Rai Public Health Chief.
According to the news agency, another three kids and their 25-year-old coach still remain in the cave.
Musk himself apparently flew to Thailand, posting a video from inside one of the caves to his Instagram account...
Narongsak said he was grateful for Musk's support but the equipment was impractical for the rescue mission.