Quick post to let folks know I’ll be unavailable for readings from Thursday, January 12th through at least Sunday, January 15th. There is a potential ice storm headed my way starting late Thursday and not clearing until late Sunday. The details keep changing, but right now they’re expecting a quarter inch of ice, which has been enough in the past to bring down power lines. We’re still very much under a Pisces stellium and I’m guessing there will be more rain -and thus more freezing rain/ice- than expected. So, I’m not scheduling any readings until this thing passes just in case I end up without power and such. Should we have a major ice storm, I might have to postpone readings longer but if so I’ll update that info here.
Thanks and sorry!
UPDATE 1/15: Thankfully, only had flickering power outages and a warmer Sunday melted off ice residue. Readings are back in service again!